Practice Administrator - £24,000 - Marylebone/West End
We are currently recruiting for a Practice Administrator on behalf of a top private GP practice based on Harley Street in the heart of the private medical district. The role is on a full time permanent basis starting as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will be either a recent Graduate and someone who wants to gain experience of a receptionist / administrative support role in a private healthcare setting, or alternatively someone with 1-2 years working within a private practice as a receptionist.
- Answering telephone and email queries from patients
- Booking appointments and managing the practice diary
- Sending confirmation of appointments via email
- Taking payments from patients both in person and over the phone
- Liaising with medical labs, Consultants and patients regarding results
- Management of patient repeat prescriptions
- Upkeep of the electronic patient record database
To be considered for this outstanding opportunity, you will display the following skills and attributes:
- 1-2 years expertise within a private practice environment
- Alternatively, a recent Graduate with a genuine interest in the medical field
- Excellent attention to detail and strong customer care skills
Please apply now with an up to date CV to be considered for this opportunity!