Are you an experienced administrator, look for a new and challenging role? Then I have the role just for you!
Based in Abingdon, my client is looking for a full-time Practice Administrator to join their team for an initial 5-month bases, paying the rate of £ 10.35/hour. This role is within a government organisation and to be considered for this role you need to complete our compliance procedure as well as a security check.
As the Practice Administrator, you will work within the Medical Centre under the supervision of the Practice Manager and the line management of the Senior Practice Nurse and will have deputising responsibility for the Practice Manager in their absence. As Practice Administrator you will also have responsibility for the quality and smooth running of the administrative area of primary health care delivery within the Medical Centre. The duties of the post include the timely preparation of notes and statistics for clinics and surgeries and the accurate administration of medical records of Service personnel.
- To maintain patient and staff confidentiality for the Patient Confidentiality and Staff Confidentiality Protocols. To sign a copy of the former which lists Caldicott Principles; this copy is to be held by the Practice Manager.
- To action urgent duties for the Practice Manager in her absence to ensure the smooth running of health care delivery within the Medical Facility.
- Provide day-to-day supervision of two E2 administrative staff, delegating tasks accordingly and ensuring the smooth running of the front office/reception area.
- To ensure DMICP appointment templates are maintained accurately for all clinicians within the Medical and Physio Department.
- Maintain the recall system (via DMICP) for vaccinations and PULHEEMS and present the statistics to the Practice Manager as required.
- To provide a medical typing service for the Medical and Physio Department, ensuring that all typing is carried out as efficiently and accurately as directed.
- Collate the required information and stats to enable the PM to submit monthly KPIs.
- Maintain an accurate staff recall list.
- Ensure an accurate Practice telephone list is maintained.
- Enter all incoming clinical correspondence, reports and results onto DMICP.
- To ensure that all Insurance claims/AFCS forms are processed in a timely manner.
- Maintain general stationery requirements for the department, i.e. envelopes, photocopier paper
If you believe this would be a perfect role for you, please apply today!