Our client based in Cottesmore in Oakham, is seeking an experienced Medical Receptionist/Practice administrator.
The rate of pay is £10.88 an hour.
The role is a Full Time, Temporary position. Hours will mostly be 0800 to 16:00 with a 30 minute lunch break, (flexible up to 08:30 - 16:30) with a requirement that occasionally there may be a requirement that you work until 18:30, when the start time will be 10:30. This is expected to be very occasional - if at all - and with as much notice as possible.
There is free on-site parking, a staff room and a onsite shop as well as a bar / café.
The roles main duties will include but will not be restricted to;
- Monitoring the Practice appointments system and overseeing the running of clinics. Opening/Locking up the premises.
- Preparing, checking and filing documentation for all clinics
- Ensuring all members of staff and visitors to the Practice, comply with the Practice Health and Safety policy. Reporting all accidents, injuries and dangerous occurrences to management as and when required.
- Managing all medical documentation/records, ensuring that they are up-to-date, accurate and organised.
- Taking and recording requests for advice calls and home visits. Processing requests for ambulances and hospital transport.
- Attending team and regional meetings, taking minutes and distributing where necessary.
- Collecting and checking invoices
-Providing administrative assistance to Practice staff as required, including word/data processing, filing, photocopying and scanning, in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that the reception areas are always monitored and waiting areas are maintained to a high standard.
The main skills the client is looking for within candidates are;
" Computer and IT skills: Microsoft applications and Data entry.
" Good Communication skills
" Excellent Organisation
" Confident in patient facing activities
" Good Timekeeping
The rate of pay is £10.88 an hour. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available
Apply online today!
The role will be subject to successful completion of referencing, ID and security checks.