Role: PRACTICE MANAGER
Location: Devon (Home/Office based)
Starting date: ASAP
This established position is an exciting career opportunity for a HCPC registered mental health professional looking to gain experience in the increasingly important 3rd sector in order to compliment or enhance their Health and Social Care experience.
My client set up their business in 1985 and they are well known and respected across Devon. They have grown and developed over the years to provide a range of CQC regulated and unregulated social care in supported living, community and residential settings for adults who are experiencing mental illness, learning disabilities and/or have complex needs, personality disorder or schizophrenia.
An ideal opportunity to plan, oversee and participate in and deliver high quality, recovery-based care and support for people with mental ill health and learning disabilities.
The post holder will be part of the senior staff team working closely with the Managing Director and Housing Manager.
The position is based in Exeter but will involve travel to Plymouth as required. Hybrid working (home and office) is available and hours can be flexible to suit your work life.
· Overseeing the practice across our supported living and community support services.
· Ensuring that robust compliance with legal frameworks (CQC and MCA), assurance and safeguarding systems are in place and being followed.
· Providing direct line management of 7 Service Managers.
· Providing clinical oversight of all frontline staff
· Coordination and participation in staff education, training and development.
· Ensuring the delivery of collaborative, person centred and recovery focused care and support across the organisation.
· Implementing and monitoring risk management information and governance systems to ensure our services are safe and effective.
Ideally you will:
· Be a qualified mental health practitioner with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
· Have a good understanding of community mental health provision and social care management.
· Have experience in delivering safe and effective care and support to adults with a mental illness or a learning disability.
· Have a working knowledge of care pathways from hospital to community.
· Be passionate about collaborative working building on an individual's strengths and personal goals to shape the delivery of their care.
· Be an effective leader and act as a positive role model for staff.
· Have knowledge and experience of supervising a staff team and an understanding of core HR processes is desirable.
If you want to join a warm and supportive company who treats people as individuals and empowers them to make role their own and achieve maximum job satisfaction. You will also benefit from bespoke, personalised development based on your work-related interests and needs along with a competitive salary and 28 days holiday plus Bank holidays per annum entitlement.
Apply now or get in touch directly with me on 01179486300