PreSales Cloud and Business Analytics solutions consultant - home/client based with occasional office based
Our client is a digital transformation company specialised in helping businesses utilise data, analytics, IoT, automation and other cloud-based applications to transform their approach to compete in the fourth industrial revolution. As a single provider for end-to-end technology services and our technology-agnostic approach puts us in a unique position to help businesses develop a sustainable competitive advantage. Established over 20 years, they are an ISO 9001, ISO 27001, and SEI CMMI Level 5 company, has partnered with over 1200 customers in 47+ global locations across all continents.
We are seeking an experienced Pre-Sales Cloud and Business Analytics solutions consultant with:-
5+ years of proven experience in Advising customers on cloud transformation, SAP and business analytics solutions.
- Support the implementation of cloud and business analytics solutions and conduct customer training
- Recognize customer needs and plan data architectures.
- Lead projects and ensure the success of the project
- Ensure positive, proactive, and professional communication with customers and colleagues
- Closely work with Sales and Project team.
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to make compelling presentations to an audience of diverse technology & business stakeholders.
This role offers:
- An opportunity to leapfrog career progression.
- Structured training & mentoring programme.
- Attractive salary structure
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Attractive pension schemes.
- Personal notebook, business mobile phone as well as an environment with a motivated team and the most modern means of communication.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.