What a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified nurse or a student nurse who is in their preceptorship. Would like to join a young and dynamic company who have a passion for the delivery of high quality patient centred care? If so, look no further!
My client specialise in providing mental health, learning disabilities and neurological care and currently have over 50 services across England and Wales.
You will be working with client in a modern hospital who provide essential care for male and female adults who require on-going care for complex mental health needs so we are looking for a Physical Health Nurse who ill be purely focusing on the physical health side of things. Working within either male, female or their dementia unit there is along with the opportunity of working on their step down units. You will form long lasting relationships with staff & service users to enable them to become more independent & eventually return to the community.
- Registered as a first level RGN, RMN or RNLD
- Evidence of clinical practice development
- Demonstrates effective verbal/written communication skills
-Successful experience of working as a member of MDT and creating a professional role
To be successful in the role, you will need:
- Ability to be flexible
- A willingness to learn
- Be a good team worker
- Be a positive role model
- Supportive or senior nursing staff
- Be able to demonstrate initiative, appropriate knowledge and experience
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will get:
- £22,000 - £23,000 starting salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and your birthday off, rising with length of service
- Contributory pension
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Staff benefits including lease car hire, childcare vouchers, holiday vouchers and discounts
- Support with revalidation
- Free onsite parking
- Free meals at work
- Enhanced maternity package
If you would like to apply, simply click "APPLY" or call Ella Sandoval on 01274 393050 for more information!