Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Premier Field Engineer. This is a 6 month contract based in Reading (but travelling to customer sites).
Salary: up to £500.00 per day depending on experience and contract type.
As a Premier Field Engineer, you will:
- Join a highly motivated team of leading industry experts Engage with many different organisations and development teams to meet their short- and long-term goals.
- Work with clients to architect and implement innovative solutions and proof of concepts.
- Visit customers to train them and share industry and development expertise.
- Be part of a thriving developer community that`s constantly looking for ways to improve our customers' experience, software development goals and use of technology Build strong customer relationships and ensure deliveries align with customer projects and milestones.
- Gain access to expertise and support from consulting practice and product groups.
- Preview new technology before others in the industry and learn how to make the best from it.
- Continually learn and grow professionally to be the best you can be.
We are looking for candidates from any of the following backgrounds:
- Experienced Power BI developer
- Strong data modelling background with experience working with multiple data sources both cloud and on-premise.
- Understanding of how to develop cloud-based data solutions
Development Security / InfoSec
- Strong dev background with experience of programming languages including C# and/or Python, alongside the ability to communicate with technical DevOps engineers .net/"
- An understanding of security architecture, design within network, Operational or Infrastructure security space &compan
- Experience of Threat Modelling and SDLC. tructu
- Experience with Visual Studio Team Services, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, or other CI/CD, pipeline enabled, automated build and deploy technology
- Strong understanding of Azure Platform
- Working within an Agile Process
- Good understanding of cloud architecture and experience of ARM templating and automation technologies
- Knowledge of Iaas, Paas, SaaS and how Azure supports each
- Knowledge of Azure services such as Azure Networking and Express Route, Azure Storage, Functions, Load Balancer, Service Fabric, AAD, and supporting services such as ADFS integration, Azure MFA, B2C.