Premier Field Engineer
Reading - Thames Valley Park
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Premier Field Engineer
This is a contract role home based for (6) months.
Daily Rate: As a Ltd Company £420.00 per day / Umbrella rate up to £395 per day plus 5% end of contract bonus, depending on experience.
We need enthusiastic people like you to provide technical leadership to our customers. We need you to help them implement solutions which increase their business productivity and to ensure their solutions are optimised and healthy. You can currently be located anywhere in Europe, Middle East or Africa - we are looking for the best candidates regardless of current location.
Empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We want to make a difference by helping our customers to reinvent their productivity & business processes.
A typical day in this role can include:
As a Technical Consultant, you will:
- Act as a resource for on-going SQL planning and deployment.
- Analysis the migration of new SQL environments.
- Deliver high quality and timely solutions to customers problems
- Provide SQL training and workshops for customer's and existing support staff.
- Ability to build relationships and credibility with customers quickly.
- Ability to create and deliver technical presentations and training.
- Confidence to hold difficult conversations at all levels of an organisation.
- Ability to build trust to drive change with customers.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly through self-learning.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Good working knowledge of disaster recovery and high availability.
- Experience of migrating from previous versions or third-party systems.
- Experience troubleshooting.
- Experience working with Databases and analytics (SQL server, MySQL, Oracle)
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Customer facing, been a consultant
- Disaster Recovery and troubleshooting
Deadline for CV submission: Monday 29th of April 2019 at 12:00pm