Our client is a high end, prestige classic vehicle dealership, offering an excellent, rate of pay, and exceptionally modern working environment.
Working Mon-Fri 8-6pm and 1 in 2 Saturdays a month 8-1pm
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and processing paperwork and maintaining records relating to vehicle purchases, including order details, sales invoices and finance agreements as well as registering new purchases.
Additionally, you will be welcoming customers into the dealership and directing them to the correct department, answering the telephone, liaising directly with sales and finance colleagues and providing secretarial support where necessary.
- must have some automotive administrator background
- a knowledge of Kerridge
- pro-active and customer focused
- well-organised with an ability to multi-task
- ability to show ownership for workload
- attention to detail
- time management skills and ability to work to deadlines
- confident telephone manner
- upbeat and friendly personality
- IT literate
- presentable and professional appearance
- complete and process all vehicle orders
- monitor vehicle availability and transit
- collate and record vehicle delivery information
- update status and availability information
- complete car orders and PDI instructions
- FCA compliance
- ensure that vehicles are entered on to or removed from all relevant reporting systems