Brook Street is working on behalf of our client in Derry / Londonderry to recruit a permanent Pricing Analyst
If you are successful to get this job you will work for a company who are global leaders in their field and who have a world-class reputation for service and quality. This company have a 60-year history with operations in America, Europe, Ireland, and the UK.
As Pricing Analyst, you will be reporting to the Pricing Manager and you will develop and provide product costing and selling price guidance, act as an interface between Finance, Sales and Customer Service in the provision of relevant information, analysis and reporting pertaining to product pricing and profitability.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
* Create quotations for new product requests within the business
* Create calculation files for items not covered by the current quote systems
* Create and maintain selling price records on SAP
* Provide price lists when required to customer service and sales managers
* Develop / Update Price Management Programs when required
* Calculate new prices, update price records and forward the updated price list to the sales manager for communication to the customer
* Run mass price updates
* Calculate new pricing for items affected by material cost movements
* Email price lists to customers, update price records / orders on SAP
* Work with management / sales managers on price proposals to retain business
* Provide reports on sales and margin when requested; suggest
* Create and develop systems that are seen to be an aid to management
* Provide any Ad-Hoc reports requested by management.
* Third Level Qualification with emphasis in financial or technical subject matter that could include, but is not limited to, finance, cost accounting or statistical analysis.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
* 2-4 years' work experience PQE
* Strong emotional intelligence
* Team orientation
* High degree of accountability
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to problem solve analytically
* Financially analytic
The successful candidate will work for a global company on a full-time permanent basis and will be offered a competitive salary based on your experience.
Company benefits include Life Insurance, 33 holidays (34 after 2 year's service), Health shield Health Cash Plan, Annual Bonus, Private Health care & Inspire Mental Health Support Service .
Salary will depend on experience and can be disclosed on application - Close Date - 5th October
Please click on the link to send CV and cover letter detailing how you fit the criteria