Are you an experienced Office Manager who has experience within the Education sector (Primary/Secondary or Higher) who is immediately available to start a 6 month Fixed Term Contract for a lovely Primary Academy in Croydon
(Purley area) ?
Then this immediately available opportunity could be perfect for you!!
They need strong communicators who can communicate with Children and Adults alike with outstanding school office organisational skills who are conversant with the BROMCOM Education Admin system
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To organise and supervise administrative systems within the school. Contribute to the planning, development and monitoring of support services
- To ensure the accurate maintenance and management of pupil and school data
- Assist in the provision of an efficient and effective school administrative function.
- To provide support to Principal by ensuring that all necessary information is up to date and that requests are followed up in a timely fashion.
- Be responsible for the maintenance of the pupil database with a particular focus on roll, attendance and assessment.
- General all round office admin support including ordering stationary and consumables etc
This is a very URGENT requirement so please apply now if you have the relevant skills and experience
The salary is £13900 - 14598 pro-rata , which is based on a 42 week working year and is the equivalent to £27800-29196
Please apply NOW to find out more about this lovely contract