*** Principal Administrative Officer - 4 Month Temporary Role ***
I am currently recruiting for a Principle Administrative Officer to join a great team within the Education sector.
The Principal Administrative Officer (Quality Assurance) is a key administrative post within the administrative structure. You will lead and co-ordinate academic quality administration activities within the Campus and to liaise with a range of Faculties and Registry.
You will be an individual who is highly skilled in administrative work and can develop and promulgate good practice in academic quality and standards administration. Working with the Principal Administrative Officer (Campus Administration), you will be expected to monitor the quality of the Campus' administrative services to ensure they are of the highest standards, in accordance with University guidelines and statutory and regulatory requirements.
Hours: Monday to Friday - 9am-5pm
Pay: £16.23 an hour
Location: Birmingham (Hybrid working optional)
Essential Person Specification
- Educated to Degree Level
- Previous working history in providing high quality administrative support
- Previous working history of working in a similar role in Higher Education
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to demonstrate effective organisational skills
- Ability to apply attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Possess excellent IT skills
- Previous working history of operational planning and implementation
- Excellent level of written literacy with experience of minute taking at a strategic level
- Previous working history of writing, proof reading and editing documents
- Previous working history of analysing data/information and preparing reports based on the analysis
Desirable Person Specification
- Qualification in Administrative Management
- Previous working history of line management of other staff
- Ability to communicate through the medium of Welsh - oral and written
- Free on-site parking
- 28 days holiday
- £16.32 hourly pay rate
If you match the essential person specification, then please apply today or call Grace on 0121 480 8209.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***