Our client is searching for a Wills and Probate Solicitor to join their thriving firm on the outskirts of Newcastle. A great place to work, and to start your future, this firm is keen to hear from ambitious candidates.
The role involves working on a broad range of Private Client work including Wills, Probate and Trusts. On top of this you will be responsible for supporting the Head of Department with matters such as team performance, management and development of the firm and targets and KPI's.
The ideal candidate:
- Wills and Probate experience.
- Preferably a qualified Solicitor.
- Would consider applications from candidates with other relevant work-history.
- Degree in Law
- Strong personality.
- Demonstrated networking ability.
- Outgoing and charismatic when it comes to dealing with clients.
- Confident and with strong interpersonal skills.
- Dedicated and prepared to go the extra mile.
- A candidate who was experienced with Conveyancing would be at an advantage
This role is a permanent, full time position, with ideal office hours, Monday-Friday, 9-5.
Contact Sarah Nixon at Brook Street on 0191 230 38 38.