PRIVATE CLIENT SOLICITOR REQUIRED FOR A MULTI-AWARD WINNING LAW FIRM
We are recruiting for a multi-award winning law firm who are experiencing substantial growth and are now looking for a Private Solicitor to join their office based in Wolverhampton.
This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity to join a successful and dynamic firm with excellent benefits provided and competitive salary.
You will be handling your own case load of probate, wills, and other private client matters. The successful candidate will be joining their busy firm on a permanent basis in their Birmingham office with a blend of home working.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Preparing powers of attorney
- Administration of estates and trusts
- Providing advice on on Inheritance Tax planning and issues
- Drafting wills and preparation of trusts
- Keeping client's interests at the heart of what you do and providing regular updates.
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- Previous experience in dealing with Private Client matters.
- A commercially astute frame of mind, understanding the importance of business targets and their impact to the practice.
- A strong commitment to providing an excellent standard of client care.
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Salary: £33-35k
- Blend between working from home and office
- Company pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Incentive Schemes
- Child care vouchers
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your CV and call Mohamed Hassam on 0121 480 8213.
***We will respond to all successful applications within 1 working day, if you have not heard back from one of the team in this time then unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***