My client is a market leading Will writing company based in Brentford, West London. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to progress their legal career by joining a dynamic team within this ambitious company.
We are currently looking for a full-time Paralegal to join our busy London office and undertake a range of practical tasks within our developing Probate Department. The core role will be to assist with the administration of case management. The role also offers the opportunity for the successful candidate to explore areas of business development and to manage projects that will assist the expansion of the company.
The candidate will have:
- Law Degree/STEP Advanced Certificate in Will Preparation or equivalent qualification
- Technical knowledge of Wills, Trusts and Probate law
- Experience of working with probate related matters
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Solid computer skills, ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel
- Commercial mind set
- Outgoing, team player personality