My client is a market leading Will writing company based in Brentford, West London. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to progress their legal career by joining a dynamic team within this ambitious company.
We are currently looking for a full-time Probate Practitioner to join our busy London office and undertake case management within our developing Probate Department. The role also offers the opportunity for the successful candidate to explore areas of business development and to manage projects that will assist the expansion of the company.
The candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years' experience of probate practice/case management
- Chartered Legal Executive or Holding STEP Diploma in Trusts and Estates
- Extensive technical knowledge of Wills, Trusts and Probate law
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Solid computer skills, ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel
- Commercial mind set
- Outgoing, team player personality