A expert in their specialised market, voted NO 1 retailer in their product. Fast growing family running business, which is currently expanding to worldwide markets.
As a Process analysts for this specific vacancy you will be working closely with the managers to translate specific processes our client uses, when resolving customers queries/complaints. You will be asked to create simple understanding process maps / guides / sheets, for the advisors to then follow when speaking with customers.
You may be asked to identify areas where businesses can improve processes and workflows in order to remain competitive in their industry. You will need to meet with company managers to identify areas for improvement and develop strategies to enhance business processes.
In time you may require to build these in to their internal system, which then the advisors can automatically review, while dealing with customers directly.
- Excellent team working environment
- Negotiable salary, dependant on experience
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Rolling Contract
- Free on site Gym
- Two available canteens
- Free Parking
- Many More benefits, open to discuss.
Your Background requirements:
- Experience as a Process Analyst or Similar role (Process Manager)
- Experience working in a similar industry to contact centres or customer service teams.
- Adaptable to the working environment and different process