Job title: Process Assistant
Location: Bristol BS1
Rate: £9.50 per hour
Working hours: 37 per week (Mon - Fri Loosely based around 9.00 - 17.00)
End date: 3 months with possibility of extension
This position is subject to 3 years referencing
To provide the conversion of Printed items to email to save on Printing/Postal costs and assist to working towards 0 Carbon within the Dispatch Department. This would involve contacting Customers/suppliers by phone or email to a certain an email address to add to our core system. This would also involve assisting with Adhoc data sending requirements by our clients.
You will also be responsible for the daily maintain of the Master Spreadsheet , retrieving information as required and deal with any enquiries and resolve or escalate as necessary.
· To convert items being printed and sent by Post to email.
· To contact Supplier/customers by Phone /Email to obtain there email address.
· To assist with Adhoc data sending requirements by our clients
· To maintain Spreadsheets , retrieving information as required;
· To collate and issue documentation as required;
· To take messages, deal with enquiries and resolve or escalate as necessary.
· Word processing and database skills using Microsoft Office and Excel
· Knowledge and understanding of the processes, systems and operations of the department in which the role is located;
· Ability to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines with support where required;
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with people at all levels both internally and externally.
· Knowledge and understanding of the organisation and its departments;
· Previous administrative or Data collation in a commercial environment