Brook Street are pleased to offer a long term temporary assignment with the UKVI as a process assistant.
As a successful candidate, you will be working as part of a team providing a face-to-face service to customers during an application process; ensuring each and every customer has a fantastic customer experience. This will initially be for three month period, with the possibility of being extended.
Please be assured that you will be working in a COVID safe environment.
- To capture and digitise information as part of a process
- Act as a first point of contact for customer queries
- Manage customer expectations, interact and display professionalism at all times.
- Adhere to the Quality Framework, ensuring performance targets are met daily and accuracy targets are achieved
- Take responsibility to ensure continuous improvement in customer service
- Provide clear and concise responses on service queries
- Manage difficult customers displaying professionalism at all times
- Utilise time appropriately, working efficiently at all times
- Manage incoming service complaints in line with procedure, ensuring escalated action to the complaints Manager is taken where a service complaint is received
- Experience of working in a customer facing role including resolving customer queries and issues
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good Microsoft IT skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Proven organisational and planning skills
- Excellent team player, who displays commitment and flexibility.
- Articulate & able to develop good working relationships with colleagues & clients
The right candidate must be comfortable with rotational shift work. Full flexibility will be required.
This role will be offering a pay rate of £9.62/hour - 37.30 hours per week
Address - Bizspace Plc Kestrel and Knightrider House, Knightrider Street, Maidstone, ME15 6LU
*The offered candidate is subject to a vetting, meaning a basic DBS and an activity check for the last 3 years.