Job Type: Temporary
Sector: Public Sector
Hours: Full Time and Part Time Available
Brook Street are recruiting on behalf of a Public Sector client based in Sheffield; we have a role available for a customer service orientated person to join this team on either a full or part time basis!
As a successful candidate, you will be working as part of a team providing a face-to-face service to customers during an application process; ensuring each customer has a fantastic customer experience. This will at first be for a six-month period, with the possibility of being extended.
What's in this for me?
If you were to join this team it would provide you with all the necessary skills and knowledge base to explore all avenues of the public sector world which could further push your career to new heights!
This client would be the ideal fit for yourself if you are pursuing a career in Administration, Customer Service or Public Sector.
You will be provided with all the training necessary to complete your daily tasks within this job.
What will be my day to day?
- To capture and digitise information as part of a process
- Act as a first point of contact for customer queries
- Manage customer expectations, interact and display professionalism at all times.
- Adhere to the Quality Framework, ensuring performance targets are met daily and accuracy targets are achieved
- Provide clear and concise advice on service queries
- Manage difficult customers
- Utilise time appropriately, working efficiently at all time
What are you waiting for? Please apply online now or you can send your CV direct to Doncaster Branch.
A references and criminal record check will be required.
We anticipate a large volume of applicants so if you have not been contacted directly within 7 days please presume you have been unsuccessful.