SSCL have a new oppertunity for an administrator to join their Salary overpayment/Staff Debt Team.
You will be covering a variety of case management/debt recovery activities within the Record to Report Team, based within the Government
- Contribute to the delivery of a high quality Finance Service to multiple clients
- Managing payroll over-payments and Staff Debt services with sensitivity, often involving the management of complex and personal information with integrity
- Management of staff debt services
- Liaise confidently with internal stakeholders/colleagues to ensure cases are brought to a satisfactory conclusion
- Resolve queries and escalate accordingly
- Maintain records for audit purposes
- Support line management with any additional tasks as and when required
- Excellent communication skills and experience of being able to deal with the management of casework, queries and policy issues, leading to the resolution of exceptions.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and follow detailed policy documents
- Excellent organisational skills, with attention to detail, accuracy and good problem solving skills
- Experience of dealing with difficult conversations
- Effective team player and work equally as well on their own
- Experience of providing a high quality customer service, which creates confidence and trust
- Experience of working within a finance based environment.
- MS Excel skills and experience of other MS products, such as Access
- Experience of Oracle
- Experience of working with teams across multiple sites
- Good negotiating/decision making skills
- Experience of staff debt and/or overpayments case management, some form of debt collection experience would be useful.
- Basic experience of payroll
Please send your CV