Our client is a Public Sector organisation based in Cardiff city centre who are looking to add to their growing team. This role is a processing assistant position, where the successful candidate will be responsible for processing high volumes of sensitive data. This role is customer facing in a Covid-Secure Office.
The working hours for this role will be 37.50 hours Monday to Saturday, with Saturdays worked on a rota basis (2 per month). When Saturdays are worked, a day off will be given during the week.
The office has two sites, one in Cardiff city centre and the other in Cardiff Bay. The successful candidate will be based in one of the two sites but may be expected to cover the other in case of absence.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Dealing with queries from customers
- Efficient processing of documents and information
- Updating records in accordance with guidelines
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional attitude towards work, maintaining a professional approach to all customers
- Ability to work independently
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS (Criminal Record Check) as well as 3 years referencing. This role is to start as soon as clearance checks have been completed, and is temporary for 6 months, but subject to extension beyond that.