An exciting opportunity has risen with our client based in Sheffield for a process assistant to join them on a temporary ongoing basis, working 9-5 Monday to Friday at £9.62 per hour.
Our client is the UK's leading provider in business services to the NHS, including finance and accounting. As a process assistant you will be assisting in the transaction processing services to one or multiple clients.
- Process work in line with policies and procedures - this could be via calls, emails, queries or processing transactions
- Process work to a high standard
- Resolve queries and escalate as necessary
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Distribute information and when required, work to the other team members or groups
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually
- Support line management on any additional admin when required
- Liaise with internal/external clients
- Print/post data/reports/invoices daily
- Maintain records for audit purposes
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment.
- Delivers a high quality customer service in a professional manner, creating trust and confidence
- Assimilates and applies policies and procedures consistently
- Accurate and timely delivery of tasks
- Attention to detail in record keeping
- Able to follow process
- Ability to navigate around and understand use of relevant systems