An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Process Assistant based in York, we are looking for a number of candidates for these roles.
Your role will involve:
Assisting in the provision of transaction processing services to one or a number of clients.
1. Process work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts - Processing work could include making calls, answering telephone, emails, queries, taking messages or processing transactions.
2. Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output.
3. Process work to the defined level of quality.
4. Resolve queries and escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group) and log if appropriate.
5. To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis.
6. Distribute information and when required, work to the other team members or groups.
7. Identify and suggest areas of improvement.
8. Maintain and update information held on a database or manually.
9. Support line management on any additional admin when required.
10. Liaise with internal/external clients.
11. Print/post data/reports/invoices daily.
12. Maintain records for audit purposes.
13. Ensure deadlines are met.
We are looking for someone who has leadership qualities, business and technical awareness, high standards, a team player, effective communicator and accountable.
You must have the ability to use spreadsheet, able to work in a team or other structured environment, articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients, customer service, attention to detail. Understanding of SAP/Oracle is desirable but not essential.
In return you will receive a salary between £17,550-18,550, 25 days holiday, x4 Life Assurance 4% matched pension, 3% flex fund and an excellent working environment.