We have had several exciting vacancies open up for process assistant roles with UKVI based in Manchester City Centre. We have both full and part time opportunities available across weekdays and weekends.
Pay Rate: £9.90 per hour
In this role, you will be assisting in the provision of transaction processing services to clients. You`ll be responsible for defined core administrative, operational and/or technical activities within your department, and you will provide a range of straightforward, routine services often as part of your team. This may involve responding to routine queries or issues and referring any unusual or non-routine situations to others.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts, including include making calls, answering telephone, emails, queries, taking messages or processing transactions.
- Resolving these queries, escalating as necessary (e.g. a team leader), and logging as appropriate.
- Maintaining records and updating information either via database or manually to a standard to distribute to other team members or groups when required, and for audit purposes.
- Learning the procedures and understanding how to process work to the defined level of quality.
- Organising your work schedule to prioritise allocated work on a daily basis, and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Liaising with internal and external clients.
- Printing and posting data/reports/invoices daily.
Supporting line management on additional admin when required.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be organised and able to delivery tasks timely and accurately;
- Have excellent attention to detail in record keeping;
- Be an effective team player, who constantly displays commitment and flexibility, as well as the ability to work in a structured environment;
- Be an effective problem solver;
- Be an excellent communicator who can maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients;
- Deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner, creating trust and confidence;
- Understand and apply policies and procedures consistently.
* Right-to-work in the UK * Clear DBS minimum * 3 Year referenceable Work History
To apply for this role, please send CVs & and with the job reference in your email subject.