Brook Street are recruiting for a Process Assistant for a well-established public sector organisation based in Benton.
- £9.49 per hour
- Ideal office hours, Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 5.30pm
- Full time, 37.5 hour working week
- Benton-based office, with excellent public transport links
- Temporary role for 3-4 months initially
In this role, you will assist in the provision of transaction processing services, specifically high-level queries related to overpayments. You will work in line with agreed procedures and your duties will vary from making calls and answering queries via telephone and email, to processing transactions and general admin.
Understanding of the basic function of payroll will definitely give you an edge when being considered for this opportunity, but we welcome all applications that reflect a background in administration and strong customer service skills.
Beyond this, you will be maintaining and updating both manual and electronic records for audit purposes while working to tight deadlines as part of a busy team.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
- Have strong numerical skills
- Have excellent IT skills, including confidence with Microsoft Excel
- Be able to work as part of a busy team, remaining calm under pressure
- Be a confident communicator at all levels
Proficiency with Oracle and SAP programmes would be advantageous but not essential.
If the above sounds like you, please do apply online today!
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you do not hear from us within the next five working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.