- Hours: 37.5 per week
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 9.00am-5.00pm, with flexibility
- Pay: £9.49
- Contract end date: February 2021 (with possible extension)
- Location: Monks Cross (York)
We are looking for 8 more administrators to join an established team within a large company.
You will be responsible for the administration of the Apprenticeship Scheme across England, Scotland and Wales. You will set up new apprentices and coordinate with the Apprenticeship Officers, providing system support and setting up any relevant e-learning modules. You will provide customer service by email and phone.
This role is work from home to start with. You will be expected to work in the Monks Cross office once it reopens.
- Excellent communication skills and experience of being able to deal with the management of casework, queries and policy issues, leading to the resolution of exceptions.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and follow detailed policy documents
- Excellent organisational skills, with attention to detail, accuracy and good problem solving skills
- Experience of dealing with difficult conversations
- Effective team player and work equally as well on their own
- Experience of providing a high-quality customer service, which creates confidence and trust
- Experience of working within a finance-based environment.
- MS Excel skills and experience of other MS products, such as Access
- Experience of Oracle
- Experience of working with teams across multiple sites
- Good negotiating/decision making skills
The role is subject to DBS, credit check and reference clearance.
You must have been a resident in the UK for five consecutive years, spending no longer than six months abroad during this period.
This is a temporary role. You will not be considered for the role if you are currently in a permanent job.