Our client is seeking a temporary employee to join their team as a Process Assistant. The hours of work are on a shift rotation and will be between the hours of 8am and 8pm, including alternate Saturdays.
For the role you will be working within a busy processing centre to targets and deadlines. It is a professional environment in a confidential setting where we you will need to have previous experience within an administration position.
The role will be assisting in the processing services to one or a number of clients. You will be providing a range of routine services as a part of a team who are engaged in similar activities.
The role will include, but will not be restricted to;
- Responding to routine queries
- Referring any unusual or non-routine situations to others
- Processing work in-line with agreed procedures which could include; Making calls, answering telephone calls and emails, taking messages and processing transactions
- Maintaining and updating records for audit purposes
- Liaising with internal and external clients
- Resolve queries, escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group), and log if appropriate
- You will be dealing with post data, reports and invoices
- Supporting team members where needed
- Schedule and allocate work on a daily basis
Due to the nature of the role the client is seeking an individual who possesses the below skill sets;
- Previous experience working to targets in a busy and structured environment
- The ability to deliver a high quality customer service in a professional manner
- Be an excellent communicator
- Excellent organisational skills
- High level of attention to detail
The rate of pay is £9.62 an hour. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
Apply online today!
For additional information, please contact the Public Sector team on 01733 310855.