My government client is looking for a process assistant to join one of their busy offices in Liverpool city centre on a full time basis at 37.5 hours per week.
You will be working 5 days a week between the hours of Monday to Thursday 8am until 8pm, Friday to Saturday 9am until 5:30pm. Saturdays will be one in every 3/4 with a day off during the week.
To assist in the provision of transaction processing services to one or a number of clients. To be responsible for defined core administrative, operational and/or technical activities within a section or department. You will provide a range of straightforward, routine services often as part of a team engaged in similar activities. This may involve responding to routine queries, issues or circumstances, and referring any unusual or non routine situations to others.
* Process work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts. Processing work could include making calls, answering telephone, emails, queries, taking messages or processing transactions.
* Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output.
* Process work to the defined level of quality.
* Resolve queries, escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group), and log if appropriate.
* To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis.
* Distribute information and when required, work to the other team members or groups.
* Identify and suggest areas of improvement.
* Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually.
* Support line management on any additional admin when required.
* Liaise with internal/external clients.
* Print/post data/reports/invoices daily.
* Maintain records for audit purposes.
* Ensure deadlines are met.
* Attention to detail
* Able to work in a team or other structured environment.
* Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients.
* Delivers a high quality customer service in a professional manner, creating trust and confidence;
* Excellent communicator;
* Effective team player, who constantly displays commitment and flexibility;
* Assimilates and applies policies and procedures consistently;
* Accurate and timely delivery of tasks;
* Effective problem solver;
* Excellent organisational skills;
* Attention to detail in record keeping.
* Able to follow process
* Ability to navigate around and understand use of relevant systems
As this is a government role you will be required to provide three years worth of references and also undergo a basic DBS check.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply online with an updated CV.