PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU CAN WORK THE SHIFTS BELOW
Please note the position is customer facing and you will be classed as a key worker and required to work in a socially distanced office.
Temp hourly rate - 10.60 GBP
Duration - Temporary ongoing
(London-EC3R7NQ- Monday to Friday 17.30-20.30)
(Croydon CRO- Monday to friday 8am-2pm
Wednesday to Friday 8am-2pm and saturday 9-5:30
Saturday 9-5:30 x2
1 full time Monday- saturday (with rota day off)
To assist in the provision of transaction processing services to one or a number of clients. To be responsible for defined core administrative, operational and/or technical activities within a section or department. You will provide a range of straightforward, routine services often as part of a team engaged in similar activities. This may involve responding to routine queries, issues or circumstances, and referring any unusual or non routine situations to others.
· Process work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts - Processing work could include making calls, answering telephone, emails, queries, taking messages or processing transactions.
· Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output.
· Process work to the defined level of quality.
· Resolve queries, escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group), and log if appropriate.
· To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis.
· Distribute information and when required, work to the other team members or groups.
· Identify and suggest areas of improvement.
· Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually.
· Support line management on any additional admin when required.
· Liaise with internal/external clients.
· Print/post data/reports/invoices daily.
· Maintain records for audit purposes.
· Ensure deadlines are met.
· Attention to detail
· Able to work in a team or other structured environment.
· Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients.
· Delivers a high quality customer service in a professional manner, creating trust and confidence;
· Excellent communicator;
· Effective team player, who constantly displays commitment and flexibility;
· Assimilates and applies policies and procedures consistently;
· Accurate and timely delivery of tasks;
· Effective problem solver;
· Excellent organisational skills;
· Attention to detail in record keeping.
· Able to follow process
· Ability to navigate around and understand use of relevant systems