Brook Street are recruiting for a Process Assistant on behalf of their esteemed public sector client in Glasgow.
This is a part time role.
Hours will be Mon-Fri, 4pm-8pm (20 hours per week).
Candidates will be part of a team providing a face-to-face service to customers during the application process.
To do this, we need individuals who excel at delivering excellent customer service, work effectively as a member of the team, excellent record keeping and a desire to go the extra mile.
* To capture and digitise information as part of a process
* Act as a first point of contact for customer queries
* Manage customer expectations, interact and display professionalism at all times.
* Adhere to the Quality Framework, ensuring performance targets are met daily and accuracy targets are achieved
* Take responsibility to ensure continuous improvement in customer service
* Provide clear and concise responses on service queries
* Manage difficult customers displaying professionalism at all times
* Utilise time appropriately, working efficiently at all times
* Manage incoming service complaints in line with procedure, ensuring escalated action to the complaints Manager is taken where a service complaint is received
Attention to detail
Able to work in a team or other structured environment.
Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients.
Delivers a high quality customer service in a professional manner, creating trust and confidence;
Effective team player, who constantly displays commitment and flexibility;
Assimilates and applies policies and procedures consistently;
Accurate and timely delivery of tasks;
Effective problem solver;
Excellent organisational skills;
Attention to detail in record keeping.
* Experience working in a visa application environment
* Working in a high volume processing environment.
All workers will be required to provide 3 years of references and be subject to a Disclosure clearance.