Our client is Public Sector organisation based in Cardiff city centre who are looking to add to their growing team. This role is a processing assistant position, where the successful candidate will be responsible for processing high volumes of sensitive data. This role is customer facing in a Covid-Secure Office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Dealing with queries from members of the public
- Efficient processing of documents and information
- Updating records in accordance with guidelines
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional attitude towards work, maintaining a professional approach to all customers
- Ability to work independently
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS (Criminal Record Check) as well as 3 years referencing. This role is to start as soon as clearance checks have been completed, and is temporary for initially 6 months, but subject to extension beyond that.