I am recruiting for Full Time Customer Service Advisors/Processing Assistants for a Government Project based in Solihull. This position is paying a salary of £18,759 with a start date of July 2019. This is a Temporary ongoing position with the potential on going Fixed-Term/Permanent. Please note there are Monday to Friday working hours as well as alternating shift work.
This is a professional and growing company; they assist in the application of and help customers complete their Visa and Immigration applications. This is a chance to join very conscientious, sociable and friendly team. These vacancies have come about due to a growth requirement for the current team.
You will be responding to `At Need` customer calls regarding Visa and Immigration where you will need to show high confidentiality. You will be assisting customers using your outstanding Customer Service skills in terms of application assistance, complaint handling and general enquiries.
Successful candidates will need to have an eye for detail and will be checking documents for accuracy as a large part of the role. Adaptability is also key as telephone work and administration work will be interchangeable in the working day, as the business requires.
- You will have previous inbound customer service call centre experience
- You will be a customer focused individual with the ability to build quick rapport/relationship over the phone
- You will have clear and concise verbal communication techniques
- You will have exceptional listening skills & telephone communication skills
- Must be a genuine, conscientious, patient and ethical in nature
- You must be able to show confidentiality and professionalism on the phone
- You must be adaptable approach to meet customer needs (e.g. Sensitivity, patience, friendliness, empathy and efficiency)
- Attention to detail and strong data inputting skills
- Able to provide 3 years worth of references (all gaps of unemployment need to be covered by somebody not related to you who can validate these gaps via a character reference)
- Receive a reasonable amount inbound calls per day which will be a mix of UKVI needs.
- Deal with calls in a professional, empathetic, professional and confidential manner.
- You will resolve client concerns, queries &/or problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative options; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Working towards agreed service level targets ensuring the very best customer service is delivered.
- You will be transferring key information to other colleagues with accuracy, timeliness and professionalism.
An Advisor should expect to be paid £9.62 p/hr.
Please apply online or call Tiarni Goodall at Brook Street (0121 480 8209) for more information. Alternatively you can email - - to enquire further