One of our Public Sector clients is seeking Processing Assistants within a Contact Centre capacity in the Bath area. This will be a full time role working Monday to Friday between 9am and 5.30pm.
You will be required to assist in the provision of transaction processing services to one or a number of clients. You will be responsible for defined core administrative, operational and/or technical activities within a section or department. You will provide a range of straightforward, routine services often as part of a team engaged in similar activities. This may involve responding to routine queries, issues or circumstances, and referring to any unusual or non routine situation to others.
As the ideal candidate, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment.
- Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Deliver a high quality customer service in a professional manner, creating trust and confidence.
- Excellent communicator.
- Effective team player, who constantly displays commitment and flexibility.
- Assimilates and applies policies and procedures consistently.
- Accurate and timely delivery of tasks.
- Effective problem solver.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Attention to detail in record keeping.
- Process work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts. Processing work could include making calls, answering the telephone, emails, queries, taking messages or processing transactions.
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output.
- Process work to a defined level of quality.
- Resolve queries, escalate as necessary (e.g. team team, manage) and log if appropriate.
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis.
- Distribute information and when required, work to the other team members or groups.
- Identify and suggest areas of improvement.
- Maintain and update information held on a date base or manually.
- Support line management on any additional admin when required.
- Liaise with internal/external clients.
- Maintain records for audit purposes.
- Work to deadlines.
This role will be paying £9.62 per hour, £18,759 per annum. This is based on working 37.50 hours per week.
You must hold a current UK or EU passport for this client and role.
If you please you have the right skillset, please apply online. If you are not contacted by a member of the team within the next 5 - 7 working days, assume that your application is not being taken further on this occasion.
Please only apply if you are able to demonstrate the above skillset!