I am recruiting for Full Time Customer Facing Processing Assistants for a Government Project based in Birmingham City Centre. This position is paying a salary of £18,759 with a start date of July/August 2019. This is a Temporary ongoing position with the potential of going Fixed-Term/Permanent.
This is a professional and growing company; they assist in the application of and help customers complete their Visa and Immigration applications. This is a chance to join very conscientious, sociable and friendly team. These vacancies have come about due to a growth requirement for the current team.
You will be providing a face-to-face customer service for Premium Lounge Visa and Immigration applicants where you will need to show high confidentiality. You will be assisting customers using your outstanding Customer Service skills with application assistance required. You will be smart and presentable at all times maintaining a professional demeanor at all times.
Successful candidates will need to have an eye for detail and will be checking documents for accuracy as a large part of the role.
- You will have previous face-to-face customer service help-desk experience
- You will be a customer focused individual with the ability to build quick rapport/comfortable environment for applicants
- You will have clear and concise verbal communication techniques
- You will have exceptional listening skills & communication skills
- Must be a genuine, conscientious, patient and ethical in nature
- You must be able to show confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- You must be adaptable in your approach to meet customer needs (e.g. Sensitivity, patience, friendliness, empathy and efficiency)
- Attention to detail and strong data inputting skills
- Able to provide 3 years worth of references (all gaps of unemployment need to be covered by somebody not related to you who can validate these gaps via a character reference)
- See to a reasonable amount of appointments per day which will be a mix of UKVI needs.
- Deal with applicants and appointments in a professional, empathetic, professional and confidential manner.
- Working towards agreed service level targets ensuring the very best customer service is delivered.
- You will be transferring key information to other colleagues with accuracy, timeliness and professionalism.
An Advisor should expect to be paid £9.62 p/hr.
Please apply online or call Tiarni Goodall at Brook Street (0121 480 8209) for more information. Alternatively you can email - - to enquire further