My Public Sector client based in Birmingham City Centre is looking for customer service candidates on a part time basis working evenings (3.30pm - 8.30pm - 25 hours).
This role will be temporary ongoing and will be within a customer facing environment. Full training will be provided.
As part of this role, you will be required to undertake some of the following tasks:
To capture and digitise information as part of a process
- Act as a first point of contact for customer queries
- Manage customer expectations, interact and display professionalism at all times.
- Adhere to the Quality Framework, ensuring performance targets are met daily and accuracy targets are achieved
- Take responsibility to ensure continuous improvement in customer service
- Provide clear and concise responses on service queries
- Manage difficult customers displaying professionalism at all times
- Utilise time appropriately, working efficiently at all times
- Manage incoming service complaints in line with procedure, ensuring escalated action to the complaints Manager is taken where a service complaint is received
- Experience of working in a customer facing role including resolving customer queries and issues
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good Microsoft IT skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Proven organisational and planning skills
- Excellent team player, who displays commitment and flexibility.
- Articulate & able to develop good working relationships with colleagues & clients
The pay rate being offered for this position is £9.62 per hour. Some flexibility may be required.
If you feel that you have the necessary skill set, please apply online.