Brook Street are recruiting on behalf of a Public Sector client based in LS15 ; we have a role available for customer service focused individual on a part time basis.
Monday to Friday 4pm - 8pm
The successful candidate will be responsible for defined core administrative, operational and/or technical activities within a section or department. You will provide a range of straightforward, routine services often as part of a team engaged in similar activities. This may involve responding to routine queries, issues or circumstances, and referring any unusual or non routine situations to others.
Please be assured that you will be working in a COVID safe environment, based in Leeds, LS15
- Process work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts - Processing work could include making calls, answering telephone, emails, queries, taking messages or processing transactions.
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output.
- Process work to the defined level of quality.
- Resolve queries, escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group), and log if appropriate.
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis.
- Distribute information and when required, work to the other team members or groups.
- Identify and suggest areas of improvement.
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually.
- Support line management on any additional admin when required.
- Liaise with internal/external clients.
- Print/post data/reports/invoices daily.
- Maintain records for audit purposes.
- Ensure deadlines are met.
- Experience of working in a customer facing role including resolving customer queries and issues
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good Microsoft IT skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Proven organisational and planning skills
- Excellent team player, who displays commitment and flexibility.
- Articulate & able to develop good working relationships with colleagues & clients
This role will be offering a pay rate of £9.62.
Please apply for this role online. We are expecting a high volume of applications for this role and may not be able to respond to all applicants.