This Public Sector client is an integral part of the application process for customers making a UK Visa and Immigration application. The successful candidate will be a part of a team providing a face-to-face service to customers during the process.
This client is looking for candidates who have a passion for, and take pride in, doing a job well! This client is looking for individuals who excel at delivering excellent customer service, work effectively as a member of the team, excellent record keeping and a desire to go the extra mile.
As the right candidate for the job, you will:
- To capture and digitise information as part of a process
- Act as a first point of contact for customer queries
- Manage customer expectations, interact and display professionalism at all times
- Adhere to Quality Framework, ensuring performance targets are met daily and accuracy targets are achieved
- Take responsibility to ensure continuous improvement in customer service
- Provide clear and concise responses on service queries
- Manage difficult customers whilst displaying professionalism at all times
- Utilise time appropriately, working effectively at all times
An an applicant, you will possess the following essential skills:
- Experience of working in a customer facing role including resolving customer queries and issues
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good Microsoft IT skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven organisational and planning skills
- Excellent team place, who displays commitment and flexibility
- Articulate and able to develop good working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Experience of working in a high volume processing environment
- Having knowledge of the public sector
This client is offering a very desirable hourly pay rate.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online. If successful at this stage, you will be contacted from a member of the team.