Newcastle upon Tyne
Up to £11 per hour + NHS Discount
11 days ago
6 months +
A fantastic opportunity has arose for a customer focused administrator to join a busy government department based in Benton, Newcastle.
Start date - ASAP (we will need to complete all checks beforehand)
Full time - Monday to Friday 9-5
Hybrid - two days in the office
Address - Q10, Neon Building, Quorum Business Park, Benton Lane, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE12 8BU
Interview Time- 45 Minutes + Face to face interview
You will be responsible for liaising directly with government clients, their staff, and other areas of the wider SSCL business to resolve Right of Access Requests on behalf of DWP.
Manage and Monitor Right of Access Requests to meet agreed Service Levels and Legal Requirements.
Support Contact Centre Agents and Team Leaders where necessary with queries and escalations.
Log, acknowledge and file all Right of Access Requests and Information Requests.
Complete all end-to-end activities for Information Requests within agreed timescales.
Contact all named individuals to request documentation as part of a Right of Access Request.
Scan all responses into personal folders for each request.
· Attention to detail
· Able to work in a team or other structured environment.
· Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients.
· Delivers a high-quality customer service in a professional manner, creating trust and confidence.
· Excellent communicator.
· Effective team player, who constantly displays commitment and flexibility.
· Assimilates and applies policies and procedures consistently.
· Accurate and timely delivery of tasks.
· Effective problem solver.
· Excellent organisational skills.
· Attention to detail in record keeping.
· Able to follow process
· Ability to navigate around and understand use of relevant systems o
Complete the 1st Redaction Check of Right of Access Requests. o
Work collaboratively with teams across SSCL to improve and enhance Service Delivery. o
Keep own knowledge of procedures up to date. o
Support line manager and team members (training/coaching) as required. o
Accurately update/maintain manual or data base records.
Please note that successful candidates will need to undergo a full SC clearance which can take around 4 weeks.
You must also have a valid passport and be able to provide two proofs of address.