One of our Public Sector clients is looking for a Team Leader within a Contact Centre capacity on a full time basis due to business expansion. This role will require you to work within an office setting and will be customer facing.
You will be required to supervise a team ensuring the delivery of a transaction processing service to clients. As a Team Leader, you will have good working knowledge of the developments in their area, and an awareness of it's application within past and present engagement enabling you to provide a 'Go To' expertise within the overall team.
As an ideal candidate, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Able to lead small teams.
- Highly developed user of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good at internal and external communication.
- Ability to manage a small budget (FTE's, overtime)
- Ability to set and achieve performance targets.
- Lead small teams. Motivate, and develop the team and encourage communication.
- Schedule team work to required timescales and service levels.
- Lead the planning implementation, in order to ensure the availability of required staff members.
- Ensure that agreed processes/standards/timescales/Quality Requirements are adhered to.
- Identify and manage improvements within own area.
- Update and maintain data base/systems/documentation.
- Comply with regulatory requirements where applicable.
- Collect and provide statistical data/reports as required.
This position will be paying £12.66 per hour / £24,687 per annum based on working 37.50 hours per week. You must hold a current British or EU Passport for this client.
If you believe that you would have the right skillset for this position, please apply online. If you are not contacted within the next 5 - 7 working days, it is correct to assume that your application is not being taken further at this point.
Please only apply if you possess the skills set out in the advert!