Process Team Leader - UKVI
Hours- Monday - Friday (4pm-8pm)
Location- Leeds (LS1)
Brook Street are looking for a Process Team Leader to work for our client, UKVI. This is a part time position for 6 months with potential to be extended.
Supervise a team ensuring the delivery of a transaction processing service to clients. The process team Leader will have good working knowledge of the developments in their area, and an awareness of its application within past and present Sopra Steria engagement enabling them to provide a 'Go To' expertise within the overall team.
- Lead small teams - Motivate, and develop the team and encourage communication.
- Schedule team work to required timescales and Service levels.
- Lead the planning implementation, in order to ensure the availability of required staff members
- Ensure that agreed processes/standards/timescales/Quality Requirements are adhered to.
- Identify and manage improvements within own area.
- Update and maintain data base/systems / documentation.
- Comply with regulatory requirements where applicable.
- Collect and provide statistical data/reports as required.
- Able to lead small teams
- Expert understanding of relevant systems / ERP
- Highly developed user of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Good at internal and external communication
- Ability to manage a small budget (FTEs, overtime)
- Ability to set and achieve performance targets
- Previous experience of the JVs
If this sounds like the role for you, Apply now!