Brook Street are pleased to offer a long term temporary assignment with the UKVI as a team leader process. This role is applicable only for weekend shift, 9 am - 5.30pm, Saturday and Sunday.
As a successful candidate, you will be managing a small team that provides a face-to-face service to customers during an application process; ensuring each and every customer has a fantastic customer experience.
Please be assured that you will be working in a COVID safe environment.
- To capture and digitise information as part of a process
- Act as a first point of contact for customer queries
- Manage customer expectations, interact and display professionalism at all times.
- Adhere to the Quality Framework, ensuring performance targets are met daily and accuracy targets are achieved
- Take responsibility to ensure continuous improvement in customer service
- Provide clear and concise responses on service queries
- Manage difficult customers displaying professionalism at all times
- Utilise time appropriately, working efficiently at all times
- Manage incoming service complaints in line with procedure, ensuring escalated action to the complaints Manager is taken where a service complaint is received
- Experience of working in a customer facing role including resolving customer queries and issues
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good Microsoft IT skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Proven organisational and planning skills
- Excellent team player, who displays commitment and flexibility.
- Articulate & able to develop good working relationships with colleagues & clients
The right candidate must be comfortable with rotational shift work. Full flexibility will be required.
This role will be offering a pay rate of £12.66/hour - This is applicable only for weekend shift, 9 am - 5.30pm, Saturday and Sunday, NO weekdays hours
Address - Spaces, Station View, Guilford, GU1 4AR
*The offered candidate is subject to a vetting, meaning a basic DBS and an activity check for the last 3 years.