One of my Public Sector clients is looking for Process Team Leader to manage a small team based in Bath City Centre. This role will be a customer facing, in office post and will be temporary ongoing, initially for 6 months with the potential to continue. You must be able to evidence on your CV that you have at least 12 months of recent team leading experience.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for creating an environment which allows the application service to deliver the needs of a demanding agenda, whilst being a great place to work for your team.
Application team leaders will be responsible for the day to day management of the service as well as floor walking to support the advisors. Team Leaders will have line management responsibility for a team of process advisors and should lead by example at all times. You will be the point of escalation for non-standard events where the process assistants require support or guidance.
- To manage and schedule own/team work to required timescales and Service levels.
- To ensure that agreed processes/standards/timescales/Quality Requirements are adhered to. To floor walk to provide support for applicants during the application process.
- To motivate, lead and develop the team and encourage communication.
- To act as main contact point and support customers/colleagues to resolve internal/external and escalated queries.
- To identify and implement improvements and manage improvement projects within own area.
- To check and authorise processes.
- To maintain/update procedural documentation.
- To provide support to manager/team/other teams as required.
- To comply with regulatory requirements where applicable.
- To collate and where necessary produce/analyse statistical data/reports as required.
- To liaise/meet internal/external with customers/suppliers/clients.
- Input into sharing of project experience across BPO and suggest update to BPO methods.
- Input into / implement BPO best practices / initiatives (such as, Security, Business Continuity etc) within own area.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to lead and manage small teams
- Good user of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Able to influence behaviour of colleagues and clients
- Able to coach and mentor a team
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage a budget (FTEs, overtime)
- Ability to set and achieve performance targets
- Strong communication skills, for both an internal and external audience
- Ability to use initiative and exercise sound judgement
- Effective team player who constantly displays commitment and flexibility
This role will offer a pay rate of £12.66 based on a 15 hour contract working Saturday and Sunday between 9am and 5.30pm.
For this role, you must be a UK passport holder or hold Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK as well as willing to make payment for a basic disclosure which Brook Street process through a fast tracking service. This payment is refunded back to you pending successful checks and completing four weeks in post.
We are experiencing high volumes of applications at the moment. If your CV application is successful, a member of the team will be in contact with you to discuss further.