Brook Street are recruiting on behalf of a Public Sector client based in Wakefield; we have numerous roles available for customer service focused individuals on a Full time basis. This will initially be for a three month period, with the possibility of being extended.
The hours are from 9am - 5pm with 30 mins Lunch.
Who we are:
Established in 2005, NHS SBS are now the UK's leading provider of business services to the NHS, which include Finance & Accounting, Procurement and Employment Services. We currently work with 100% of the NHS Commissioning organisations and over a third of NHS Trusts, providing a high level of governance and accountability for around £100 billion of NHS spend annually.
As a processing assistant you will provide a full accounts payable service to clients from invoice capture right through to payment. Our colleagues working in this modern environment provide a customer-focused, outcome-measured service. Team members are supported in their development and there are growth opportunities to enable our teams to thrive through continuous professional development.
As a P2P Team Member you will be part of a fast paced, results driven accounts payable team.
You will be responsible for processing invoices on behalf of our clients in line with standard operating procedures. Processing will include tasks such as invoice verification, purchase order matching, holds management and exception handling. You will work collaboratively with other P2P Team Members to ensure optimal service delivery is maintained and targets are met. The role will require an element of cross P2P team working in order to maximise efficiency and continually improve the P2P model in the future.
- To act as a point of contact for clients in order to resolve internal/external and queries.
- To provide support to manager/team/other teams as required.
- To comply with regulatory requirements where applicable.
- Keep own knowledge of procedures up to date.
- Respond to, and resolve queries, taking action as appropriate and identify any preventative measures.
- Ensure that agreed timescales are adhered to.
- Data Input/Validation experience
- Attention to detail - High accuracy level
- Computer Literate
- Managing own workload
- Deadline focused
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
This role will be offering a pay rate of £9.50 per hour
Please apply for this role online. If you have any specific questions, please contact
We are expecting a high volume of applications for this role and may not be able to respond to all applicants.
Address: Phoenix House, Topclife Lane, WAKEFIELD WF3 1WE