Our Public Sector client based in Solihull near Birmingham International is looking for Processing Assistants within a Contact Centre capacity. The role will require you to be able to commit to working full time Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am and 5.30pm.
You will be required to assist in the provision of transaction processing services to one or a number of clients. To be responsible for defined core administrative, operational and/or technical activities within a section or department. You will provide a range of straightforward, routine services often as part of a team engaged in similar activities. This may involve responding to routine queries, issues or circumstances, and referring any unusual or non routine situations to others.
As an ideal candidate, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment.
- Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Delivers a high quality customer service in a professional manner, creating trust and confidence;
- Excellent communicator;
- Effective team player, who constantly displays commitment and flexibility;
- Assimilates and applies policies and procedures consistently;
- Accurate and timely delivery of tasks;
- Effective problem solver;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Attention to detail in record keeping.
- Process work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts - Processing work could include making calls, answering telephone, emails, queries, taking messages or processing transactions.
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output.
- Process work to the defined level of quality.
- Resolve queries, escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group), and log if appropriate.
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis.
- Distribute information and when required, work to the other team members or groups.
- Identify and suggest areas of improvement.
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually.
- Support line management on any additional admin when required.
- Liaise with internal/external clients.
- Print/post data/reports/invoices daily.
- Maintain records for audit purposes.
- Ensure deadlines are met.
For this role, you will be paid £9.62 per hour, £18, 759 per annum - Based on working 37.50 hours per week.
For this position, you will be required to hold a current British or EU passport.
If you feel that you have the necessary skillset, please apply online. If you are not contacted by a member of the team within the next 5 - 7 working days, your application is not being taken further on this occasion.
Please only apply if you can demonstrate the necessary skillset!