My Public Sector client based in Birmingham City Centre is looking for a part time, evening Processing Assistant to join their team. The hours are Mon - Fri, 3.30pm - 9pm. This role will be on a temporary ongoing basis.
This role is an integral part of the application process for customers making a UK Visa and Immigration application. Successful candidates will be part of a team providing face-to-face service to customers during the application process.
Key Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Capture and digitise information
- Adhere to quality framework, ensuring performance targets are met daily and accuracy targets are achieved
- Provide clear and concise responses on service queries
As the right candidate for this role, you will:
- Have experience working in a customer facing role
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have good Microsoft IT skills
- Have proven organisation and planning skills
- Be a relationship builder, who displays commitment and flexibility
- Be articulate and able to develop good working relationships with colleagues and clients
This role will require you to work Monday to Friday from 3.30pm - 9pm. The hourly pay rate for this role will be £9.90 per hour. We do also have some evening and weekend opportunities available.
This role will require a basic disclosure check and you must have a UK passport or indefinite leave to remain status to be considered.
If you have the necessary skill set for this role, please apply online.
Please note, if you have not received an update within 3 - 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.