Brook Street are recruiting on behalf of our client UKVI Home Office based in Leeds City Centre; we have a role available for customer service focused individuals on a Part time basis.
As a successful candidate, you will be working as part of a team providing a face-to-face service to customers during an application process; ensuring each and every customer has a fantastic customer experience. This will initially be for three month period, with the possibility of being extended.
Please be assured that you will be working in a COVID safe environment.
- To assist in the provision of transaction processing services to one or a number of clients.
- To be responsible for defined core administrative, operational and/or technical activities within a section or department. You will provide a range of straightforward, routine services often as part of a team engaged in similar activities. This may involve responding to routine queries, issues or circumstances, and referring any unusual or non routine situations to others.
- Process work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts - Processing work could include making calls, answering telephone, emails, queries, taking messages or processing transactions.
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output.
- Process work to the defined level of quality.
- Resolve queries, escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group), and log if appropriate.
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis.
- Distribute information and when required, work to the other team members or groups.
- Identify and suggest areas of improvement.
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually.
- Support line management on any additional admin when required.
- Liaise with internal/external clients.
- Print/post data/reports/invoices daily.
- Maintain records for audit purposes.
- Ensure deadlines are met.
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment.
- Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Delivers a high quality customer service in a professional manner, creating trust and confidence;
- Excellent communicator;
- Effective team player, who constantly displays commitment and flexibility;
- Assimilates and applies policies and procedures consistently;
- Accurate and timely delivery of tasks;
- Effective problem solver;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Attention to detail in record keeping.
Working hours are: 4pm- 8pm Monday - Friday.
This role will be offering a pay rate of £9.62.
Please apply for this role online. If you have any specific questions, please contact
We are expecting a high volume of applications for this role and may not be able to respond to all applicants.
Address - Leeds Regus, Rooms 510/ 511, , Wellington Place, , Leeds, , West Yorkshire. LS1 4AP