A great opportunity has arisen to work in a procurement environment based in the Ruislip area.
You will be involved in the buying and negotiating for various projects in Africa and other continents.
Our client USPs include the ability to source an extensive range of products.
- Purchase order follow up.
- Checking all Sales orders or Purchase Acknowledgement Orders as per the 5 Rights of Purchasing: Product, Quality, Quantity, Price, Time.
- Follow up with suppliers on the delivery of the full order or back ordered items.
- Maintain good supplier relationships with high respect at all times for vendors.
- General Office Administration Duties.
- Provide Cover and Support for the Buyer.
- Arranging for delivery collections or courier companies communication.
This would suit someone who is task orientated, proficient in excel, must be familiar with how to set up formula`s and formatting in Excel, proficient in Word and preparing letters.
If you are interested and available to start immediately, please apply online or contact Nitish at Brook Street on 07483 943351.