We are looking for an exceptionally motivated candidate with advanced Excel skills to join an established and extremely successful company in the Godalming area.
The main purpose of this position is to support the Procurement Managers in order to deliver a professional contract management service to clients. You will be required to manage activities associated with the delivery of a professional purchasing service.
Key responsibilities include:
- The completion of price benchmarking exercises, product supplier evaluations, tracking and maintaining implementation activity to agreed timetables
- Collating, inputting and analysing purchasing data from suppliers and the production of purchasing reports for clients.
- Collating, inputting and analysing purchasing data and pricing for inclusion in evaluation reports and discussion at supplier review meetings, client review meetings and internal review meetings.
- Managing supplier complaints on behalf of clients using a complaints database and ensuring that all complaint are handled with agreed procedures
- Take responsibility for all associated administration tasks and record keeping necessary to ensure that all contracts and purchasing agreements are managed effectively and in accordance with professional purchasing practices.
- Take responsibility for managing and implementing formal tenders for specific customers as directed.
- Establishing and maintaining effective and professional relationships with suppliers to ensure compliance with their contract terms
The ideal candidate will:
- be ideally educated to degree or A level standard
- have proven success in working to targets and tight deadlines whilst delivering customer satisfaction
- significant customer service skills with exceptional administration
- have exceptional Excel skills and knowledge of Macros, Vlookups and Pivot Tables
** DUE TO THE LOCATION OF THIS COMPANY YOU MUST DRIVE AND HAVE YOUR OWN TRANSPORT **
For more information or to apply please send your CV or call Lisa on 01483 700 500
Please apply today - call Lisa on 01483 700 500.