Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Producer.
This is a contract role based in London for 12 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: Limited Company rate up to £450 per day - depending on experience.
Umbrella rate up to £430 per day + 5% end of contract bonus depending on experience.
My client is seeking a Program Manager to perform the critical role of partnering with external clients to create amazing visual experiences. The perfect candidate will be able to multi task and prioritise external and internal needs.
You will be creating robust plans for successful product development, including building and managing the right team, driving the creative process and creating goals for them.
This position is a Program role for a Producer and experience of running Agile project is essential. You will be working closely with the technical teams and you will need to have a strong understanding of technologies and development.
A typical day in this role can include:
- Developing plans and leading end to end production process for individual projects.
- Managing multiple projects and deliverables with consistent communication to external and internal partners.
- Tracking and reporting on the engagement process, from brainstorming and ideation, through execution of concept and prototype deliverables.
- Identifying and mitigating dependencies and project risks.
- Providing support to PR, Marketing and other extended functions.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Strong Technical Background in corporate environment
- Great Agile/Scrum knowledge
- Experienced working directly with customers on customer deliverables
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years direct Production/Program Management experience designing, developing and delivering high quality interactive consumer or related industry experiences.
- Experience working in a creative or design positions is a plus
- A strong technical background
Deadline for CV submission: Monday 8th April at 9:00am